Indoor Outdoor Putting Green

Improve your game by practicing putting in your basement or backyard.

11 May, 2010

What is that flag with the stick called at the putting green that is inside the hole?

Posted by: aaa_janitor In: Putting Greens

I want to buy that flag thingy with the stick because the golf course by my house takes the flags with sticks off at 5pm off the holes..
So i wanna buy one of those flags with the stick so i can practice..
where can i buy one?

StumbleUpon It!

Technorati Tags: , ,